Friday, October 9, 2009

Things are good.

Things are good
I mean school is a pain in the ass like always, but I've been meeting new people and getting closer to others, its pretty kickass. I'm losing touch with some friends though, but honestly, I really don't think they mind...or care. They're in their own seperate world. I think its kind of funny though, how there's a clique within a clique. But whatever.

Things are good.
I got a phone call from HIM today. It's never good when he calls. I've come to realize that. It's over, and I'm pretty glad. I was over with his bullshit yesterday. I'm getting independent. I don't need a male that will treat me like shit, and I can do this by myself. I don't need the conformity of someone else to lean on, I'm pretty sure that I can do fine by myself. I like how we're friends now. I like how we somehow talked on the phone for 65 minutes today, even though you had homework and I have an English test. I sincerely hope you have good luck with your girl, sincerely. We're all good now, and I like how we both care for each other's well being. I know I can move on fine, no big deal.

Things are good.
...sorta. School is shit. I have a 3.3...hahahah I love senioritis. It's fine, I'm not concerned really. I'm just living life as it comes. The world is going to end in 2012 anyway, I don't really care what college I am in when I'm going to die my sophomore year in...

Things are good.
I'm happy with my status. Single and open to fun.

Things are good.

No comments: